How to pay the Avant card payment and what are the different options available to customers? Check all bill payment-related guides including step-by-step processes for all available payment methods in this article.
- Pay through the official Avant credit card payment login page OR
- Pay by calling the customer service number 855-752-7012 OR
- Mail your check or money order to the below address
PO Box 1429
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429
Complete payment guide:
How to make a Payment for the AvantCard?
All Avant customers must make their credit card payments every month on or before the due date. There are different options available for customers to pay their monthly bills. Customers can use both one-time and recurring bill payment facilities.
Currently, customers can use any one of the below payment methods.
- Online Payment
- Payment by Mail
- Automatic payment
- Payment through the mobile app
- Phone payment
Customers can register an online account and add their checking or saving account to make online payments. Online payment is a faster way to pay the card bill and this facility is available 24 hours through the online website.
The below-given steps may be useful while using the online payment method.
- Visit the official Avant website.
- Click the Login link located at the top right corner and enter your email address and password to log in.
- After login in, visit the payment section and complete your payment.
- Please select at least the minimum payment amount. You may also pay the full balance or any custom amount.
- You will have to add a checking or saving account as a payment method.
- Select the payment date and finish the payment process.
ii-Payment by Mail:
However online bill payment facility is a convenient option but customers can use the Mail option also for making a payment.
Please send your check or money order to the address mentioned below.
Ollo Card Services
P.O. Box 660371
Dallas, TX 75266-0371
- Please write your full name and the last four digits of your account number on your check or money order.
- The name must match the name written on your statement.
- All instructions related to the Mail payment are written on the monthly billing statement. Please check the Mail address and other instructions written there.
- A post-dated check is not a preferred Mail payment method so don’t use it.
- A check issued by a U.S. Bank account will be a valid check.
Apart from the online one-time payment, Avant customers can also use the recurring payment facility. It is available as an Automatic Payment service through customers’ online accounts.
The below steps are required to enroll in the automatic payment.
- Visit the official website and log in by using login credentials.
- Go to the payment section through your account dashboard page and check the Automatic payment option.
- You will have to register a checking or saving account to your AvantCard account.
- You will have to payment option in the automatic payment setting.
- Total Minimum Payment Due
- Statement Balance.
- Select any one option that you want to pay every month through the automatic method.
- Verify all details and finish the Autopay enrollment process.
After the enrollment, you will receive a notification. If you set up the Autopay before your billing date (statement date) then it will be in effect from the upcoming billing cycle and the payment amount will get debited from your bank account automatically.
iv-Payment through Avant mobile app:
A mobile app is also available that offers bill payment, checking account summaries, alerts management, etc facilities. Customers can download the app and pay their card bills.
Please download the app through the below links if you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- After downloading the app, open the app on your smartphone.
- Login by using your Avant username and password.
- You will see the account summary and payment information on the app dashboard page.
- A bill payment link is also available on the app dashboard page or you may visit the payment section of the mobile app.
- Pay your credit card bill by selecting your bank account, payment amount, and payment date.
If you want, you can also check your payment history.
Please call the Avant customer service number at 855-752-7012 and initiate a payment with the help of the automatic line. You will require your credit account information and the bank account information that you will use for making the payment.
Phone payment is a free service and can be used anytime.
Note: All payments must be paid in U.S. Dollars.
How to avoid the late payment penalty?
If customers are not able to make at least a minimum payment before 5 PM CT on the due date, a late payment penalty and applicable interest charge will be applied. Customers can avoid the late payment penalty by following the below guidelines.
- Pay by the due date
Customers must pay at least the minimum payment amount before the due date to avoid any late payment penalty.
- Enroll in the Autopay plan
An automatic payment service will debit the required payment every month on the due date. There is no need to check the due date and customers can easily avoid the late penalty by enrolling in the Automatic payment.
- Schedule a payment
Customers can also schedule their payments in advance. It will help to avoid the chances of missing the monthly payment.
- Set up payment alerts
Customers must enable payment-related alerts to receive important alerts about payment due dates, payment amounts, etc. Once enabled, customers will receive a notification before the due date. It helps customers pay their bills on time and avoid late fees.
What if my payment gets delayed?
If a customer does not make a payment on time then a late payment penalty and applicable interest charges will be applied.
Currently, the late penalty is $28 for the first occurrence of missing a minimum payment. A $39 late fee will be charged for the further missing payments if you already missed a payment in the last six billing cycles.
Current Purchase APR (25.74% to 29.99% variable) will be applied to the remaining credit balance of the last statement and the interest amount will be added in the next billing cycle.
How can I check the billing amount I have to pay?
Every month on the billing date, customers will receive their billing statement including all payment-related details such as the minimum payment, full statement balance, available credit, and information about any past due balance, late fee, and interest incurred.
Customers will receive their statement through Mail at the address available on file. Customers can also enroll in paperless communication to receive monthly statements electronically.
After the enrollment, customers will receive their statements through an electronic medium. Customers can also check their statements by visiting the official website or through the mobile app. The statement link is available at the right side of the account dashboard.
Can I pay through a credit card?
No, Customers can not use a credit card to pay another credit card. It is not a correct payment method and will not be accepted. However, customers can use the balance transfer facility to transfer the Avant card balance to another credit card if the balance transfer facility is available.
Can I change my AvantCard payment date?
Customers can not change their Avantcard payment due date. Although most credit card companies offer this facility, it is not available for Avant customers as of now.
How can I cancel the Automatic payment plan?
Customers can log in to the online website or mobile app and visit the payment section. In the payment section, cancel the automatic payment plan that you have enabled.
Please note that you must cancel the Automatic Payment plan one day before your monthly statement date otherwise it will continue working for the current billing cycle.
Can I pay in a currency other than U.S. Dollars?
Avant accepts payments in U.S. dollars and advises customers also to make payments only in U.S. Dollars. If a customer still pays their card bill in any other currency then it is in Avant’s sole discretion that it accept the payment or reject the payment.
If your payment is accepted then the required currency conversion charges will be applied that you will have to pay to Avant.
What is Avant’s minimum payment?
Avant cardholders must pay at least the minimum payment of their card. The minimum payment will be greater of…
i- $25 + any previous balance OR
ii- 1% of the new balance + interest and late fee + any previous balance.