What is the TJX Rewards Program and what are the benefits of this program? How customers will earn rewards points and how they can redeem these rewards points? Check the most up-to-date guide in this article.
My TJX Rewards Program
TJX Rewards program is a cashback program where customers can save on their purchases every time they spent money through their credit cards.
All customers will receive rewards points as per the terms & Conditions of the TJX Rewards Program. Terms & Conditions are mentioned below. Please have a look.
How to enroll in the TJX Rewards Program?
The TJX rewards program is a free service and all new credit card holders will be automatically enrolled in the TJX Rewards program. Your membership will be renewed every year as long as you are using your TJX Rewards credit card for making purchases.
- Customers will earn 5 reward points on every $1 purchase at TJX group of companies (T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense stores) in the United States.
- Rewards points will be earned for both in-store and online website purchases.
- Mastercard holders will also earn 1 reward point if make a purchase outside the TJX family of brands.
- Purchases made at TJX group of companies outside the United States will earn 1 reward point on every $1 spent.
- Points will be earned only on eligible purchases of goods and services.
- Customers can find the rewards points details on their monthly statement.
- Rewards points limit – There is no maximum number of points that you can accumulate in the Program.
- Once a customers earn 1000 reward points in a billing cycle, a $10 rewards certificate will be issued.
- If the rewards points balance is less than 1000, rewards points will be added to the rewards points earned in the next billing cycle.
- Rewards certificates will be issued in the paper copy of the monthly statement.
- Customers can enroll in the electronic statement to receive a digital copy of rewards certificates.
- Digital rewards certificate will be available after 48 hours and can be accessed by using the mobile app, online website, or tjxrewards.com.
- Rewards certificates have an expiry date and will expire after 2 years of the issue date.
Let’s have a look at the calculations to get an exact idea about how much you will save.
You will earn 5 points on every $1 spent means you will have to spend $200 to earn 1000 reward points. Once you got 1000 reward points, a $10 certificate will be issued.
So you will earn a $10 certificate after spending $200 amount which is a 5% indirect saving on every purchase subject to further spending at TJX.
So technically the 5% cash back you are getting is actually less than 5% because you are going to spend more money to get your 5% savings.
How to redeem rewards certificates?
Rewards certificates can be redeemed during any purchase at the TJX family of stores, online websites, or mobile apps.
For additional information, customers may call the customer service number written on the back of their TJX Rewards Credit Card or TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
Rewards certificate’s expiry date
- There is no expiry of the rewards points customers will earn and rewards points will be valid for their lifetime.
- Rewards points have an expiry date and they will expire two years after the issue date.
- Default accounts will not earn any reward points and no reward certificate will be issued for the already earned points.
- If you close your account then you can use your rewards certificate but a new rewards certificate will not be issued for the remaining points.
How can I access my digital rewards certificates?
All digital rewards certificates will be available in the customer’s account after 48 hours of issue. Customers can check their digital rewards certificates by following the below steps.
- Create a T.J. Maxx account on TJMaxx.com
- Create a TJX Rewards credit card account on TJXRewards.com
- Link your tjmaxx.com account to your TJX Rewards credit card account
You will have to link both accounts in order to check your digital certificates and redeem them during the checkout at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, or homegoods.com.
How to create a T.J. Maxx account?
You need a T.J. Maxx account to check your rewards certificates.
- Visit the official T.J. Maxx web portal at tjmaxx.com.
- Click the Account link in the top bar.
- You will see a sign-in and sign-up pop-up window.
- Select the sign-up tab and fill in the required details.
- Create a new account and log in by using your new login credentials.
How to create a TJX Rewards credit card account?
- Visit the TJX Rewards credit card web portal at tjxrewards.com or https://tjx.syf.com/.
- Click the Register link available on the login page.
- Create a new account by following the on-screen instructions.
- Not down your newly created login credentials.
How to link your tjmaxx.com account to your TJX Rewards credit card account?
Linking both accounts will sync all data and you can access your digital rewards certificates. Please follow the below steps to link your accounts.
- Log in to your tjmaxx.com account.
- Under the My Account section, visit the TJX Rewards Section.
- Click the Link My Card link. You will see a credit card login screen.
- Enter your TJX Rewards credit card login user id and password and press the Secure login button to sign in.
- Finish the linking process.
- Log in with your TJX Rewards credit card credentials to complete the link.
How to link accounts through the mobile app?
If you have downloaded the official TJX Rewards mobile app then you can link both accounts through the mobile app also. Please follow the below steps.
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone and tap the Rewards icon.
- On the next screen, tap the Link my Card link.
- On the next login screen, log in by entering the user ID and password of your credit card account.
- Both accounts will be linked and you can view your rewards certificates now.
Now you can easily access your digital rewards certificates in your account and these rewards certificates will be available to redeem during checkout at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, or homegoods.com.